This is a great opportunity to become part of a highly qualified Wealth Management Team in one of Canada’s largest independent Wealth Management firms. At Richardson Wealth Limited, we are transforming our overall digital capabilities to enhance both our employee and client experience, reducing administrative time to free teams up to deepen client relationships and build the practice.
We have demonstrated dedication to the Comox Valley Richardson Wealth team and clients with a new, modern, and welcoming atmosphere.
We are backed by over seven generations of entrepreneurial success that influences all aspects of the business.
Our entrepreneurial history makes for a supportive, innovative culture with trust and integrity as the cornerstones of our business.
We are proudly committed to diversity, inclusion and belonging.
It’s an exciting time to grow with Richardson Wealth! See our growth strategy in our 2021 Annual Report.
We are seeking a career motivated individual to join our team in our brand-new Comox office. As an Assistant the incumbent will contribute to growing the business by providing support to the Investment Advisors and team, ensuring high-level client service, and effective functioning of the team through administration-related tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the professional servicing of incoming telephone and email contacts from clients, Advisors and other internal and external partners
- Assist the team in preparing account documentation including client reviews, presentations, correspondence and reports
- Assist with the design and execution of communications program for the team, including marketing and social media
- Assist with creating and planning client events and programs.
- Foster and support client relationships
- Respond efficiently and effectively to requests for information from clients
- Investigate and resolve inquiries related to accounts
- Request information and documentation from clients in order to open accounts and keep client files up to date
- Follow up on client transfers, trades, and other activity to ensure timely conclusions
- Adhere to professional practices and standards, as well as internal processes and controls
- General office management such as coordination of vendors, reorder/restock supplies and stationery
- Maintain expense records and spreadsheets
- General administrative office duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
- Superior client relationship management skills
- Demonstrate a professional and friendly manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Relevant experience in the financial sector and/or administrative experience
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems such as Maximizer
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, work within time constraints and follow-up
- Ability to work in a team environment, quickly learn new technologies and programs and assist with team training
- Ability to troubleshoot technology issues if they arise and assist team in effective, efficient use of technology to best serve clients
- Motivated to advance your career with additional courses as needed
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and the Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH) would also be of added value