Are you a self-starter that is energized by growing business and working in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment? As a member of the Corporate Development team, you are a key contributor to the strategic and aggressive growth of the organization.
You will identify qualified Advisor teams who demonstrate excellence in client service, operate a successful practice, and fit with the vision and values of Richardson Wealth. You will be accountable for attracting and managing relationships with quality candidates while ensuring they have an exceptional experience throughout the process. You will also share competitive intelligence, your best advice and ideas with the Corporate Development team to enhance our strategy.
In addition to external activities, you will work with branch management and transition teams to prepare practices to move, while establishing a plan to maximize the enterprise value of practices once they arrive. As part of this role, you may consult on succession plans for existing and future teams, which includes identifying and attracting successors. You will report to the SVP & Head Corporate Development and work with fellow professionals in the Corporate Development team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify qualified Advisor candidates who will uphold the vision and values of Richardson Wealth and are a fit for our recruitment strategy
- Lead relationships with candidates and work with Branch Managers colleagues to progress candidates through the recruiting process
- Contribute consistently to our team CRM and provide regular pipeline reporting to SVP & Head Corporate Development
- Identify opportunities for improvement or enhancement within recruiting and onboarding processes to ensure a high level of professionalism and excellence
- Identify campaign and marketing opportunities to share the Richardson Wealth story and promote our brand to ideal prospects
- Participate in industry events
- Other relevant duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrates leadership skills and always acts with a high level of professionalism and ethics
- Driven to make a major impact toward our growth aspirations supported by a proven passion for growing business
- Ability to identify industry trends that impact recruiting
- Effective communication skills, organized and solution-oriented
- Team player with a positive attitude and ability to work with various personality types
- 5+ years in the finance industry; ideally in recruiting, sales, or wholesale roles in wealth management
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing sales strategy resulting in a tangible increase in revenue and/or AUM
- Strong understanding of Advisor compensation, metrics, business practices and both the IIROC and MFDA platforms
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- University degree in related fields; Master’s degree is an asset
- Ability to travel / flexible with respect to working hours