Products & Services
VP, Fee Based & Managed Accounts
PS - 016
Working directly with our Richardson Wealth Investment Advisors, Portfolio Managers and their teams, you will leverage your specialized knowledge and advanced skill set to coach and help enable their business development and growth. As a proactive individual, you will seek to professionalize and improve Portfolio Managers’ practice by leveraging new tools like Envestnet and new capabilities like Unified Managed Accounts to drive greater efficiencies and deliver a better Advisor and Client experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work directly with Advisors and Portfolio Managers to best understand their business needs and ultimately unlock further capacity and efficiencies to foster growth and an improved client/advisor experience
- Identify areas of opportunities with Advisor teams on how they can leverage Unified Managed Accounts as a building block within their Portfolio Management investment practice
- Act as a subject matter expert of the Envestnet capabilities to tie best practices of its use for Advisors to adopt and migrate towards model management, managed products and Unified Managed Accounts where it makes sense for those teams.
- Facilitate and triage Advisor/PM questions and issues related to the interaction of the Envestnet tool with their advisory practice.
- Act as a coach to facilitate and prepare Investment Advisors to transition, adapt and grow assets into our new Unified Managed Accounts (UMA) program.
- Collaborate with our internal Practice Management team to identify opportunities to help drive increased revenue through improved client pricing practices under a UMA umbrella that aligns to a wider range of services and products being offered.
- Collaborate with the RWL Action Desk to identify opportunities among Richardson Advisors where appropriate to introduce new product ideas, drive centralized managed solutions and Richardson proprietary models and portfolios.
- Support the growth of the fee-based growth strategy and UMA with the Envestnet user experience
- Overall, help champion the successful implementation of a new Portfolio Management Tool that delivers:
- Improved Advisor Experience
- Increased automation of portfolio activities/unlock Advisor capacity
- Best in class Client Experience
- Growing fee based and specifically UMA assets
Skills & Qualifications
- Current/previous experience in a professional development role supporting Advisory practices
- You demonstrate a good understanding of Advisors and Portfolio Managers needs and challenges that face their business
- Adept at creating and delivering business development plans material to wealth professionals
- Comfortable with travel to interact with Advisors face to face as required.
- Experience presenting to Advisors and Branch staff
- Bachelors degree, preferably in business or related field of study
- CSC, CPH
- RR licensed considered an asset
- IIROC PM licensed considered an asset